Skip to Main Content

For information about COVID-19 policies and restrictions on campus, please visit the UCLA COVID-19 resources website.

UCLA Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
  1. Where can I find the messages UCLA has sent out regarding COVID-19? You can find information for the campus community here. You can find services available from the UCLA Arthur Ashe Student Health & Wellness Center.
  2. Are chapters still recruiting? Yes, chapters are still operating and welcoming new members into the Greek Community. Please contact each council or chapter to determine how and when they are hosting recruitment or intake activities. You can learn more by visiting our recruitment and intake information page and you can find council and chapter contact information on our directory page.
  3. What guidelines are chapter facilities required to follow? Chapter facilities are privately owned and are not owned by UCLA. However, chapter facilities are considered shared or congregate housing and need to follow guidance from the CDC and the Los Angeles Department of Public Health. Resources from LADPH are also available in multiple languages.
  4. Who do I contact if if I have questions about a chapter facility's living situation and set-up? Please contact your chapter president, house manager, house director, chapter advisor, or chapter house corporation board.
  5. I have questions about billing changes for the fall, who do I contact? Please contact your chapter president or treasurer.
  6. I'm a parent or family member, what resources are available to me to support my student during this time? Please find more information for parents and families in the Parents and Family page on the FSL website where you can also sign up for our listserv. You can also visit the UCLA Parent & Family Association for additional resources and information for family as well as their FAQ page for campus resources and information.
  7. Where can students get tested for COVID-19? Students enrolled in UC SHIP, can receive COVID-19 PCR and antibody testing from the Ashe Center. Students not enrolled in UC SHIP can seek testing through their county health department. The LACDPH is offering free testing regardless of insurance type. Visit their site for more information. Students who do not have any symptoms and have not been contacted by a contact tracer, do not need to receive a COVID-19 PCR test. Tests should be limited when it is deemed medically necessary.
  8. Who can I ask questions about regarding a my lease or housing agreement? Student Legal Services offers confidential legal counseling and assistance regarding a wide range of legal issues to all currently registered and enrolled UCLA students. Visit the Student Legal Services website for more information regarding tenant protections and responsibilities and specific information related to COVID-19.

For general frequently asked questions, visit our FAQ page.